deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: MM 2017 Spoilers  (Read 1649 times)

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: MM 2017 Spoilers
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 06:44:14 pm »
I know you guys will be posting about it shortly, but Tarmagoyf is back in the set too!!! This masters set is incredible, theyre reprinting literally the most expsensive Modern cards in every color...

Red: Blood Moon / Goblin Guide
Black: Liliana of the veil / Damnnation
White: Path to Exile / Linvala
Green: Goyf / Cratorhoof
Blue: Snapcaster / venser
Land: fetches / cavern

Even if the rest of the set was complete garbage, the above reprints alone make this the best MM set to date, but on top of all this were getting other kickass staples as well as high value commons and uncommons... all while putting together a set thst looks like an absolute BLAST to draft. *slow clap* well done Wizards, you did good
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Jabilac

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 07:05:45 pm »
As KouriNick has predicted, I am posting about it!  :D  I also agree, this is the best MM set to date.

We are also getting the full set of Signets:

So more color fixing at Uncommon.  We also has Izzet Charm so I may be safe to assume we will be getting a reprint of all the Charms (Boros Charm, Selesnya Charm, Dimir Charm, ect).

Jabilac

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 12:20:16 am »
I am busy for 1 day and they spoil the whole set  :-\  So instead of posting every single card that I'm sure everyone has seen. I am going to post a few noticeable cards that I haven't talked about yet. Oh and I was wrong about the Charm cycle.. We only got Izzet Charm.

All those cards are being printed at Common for the first time.  Very good news for Pauper players.  I think I might try to get my local group into paper Pauper :)

Some interesting Rares were printed too:

The set as a whole has been pretty great.  It has great synergies for Limited players, some great cards for Modern players, and will hopefully help Modern be more accessible to more players.  I know it has enough substance at Mythic and Rare to entice even veteran Modern collectors who don't open packs because its not "worth it" :)  Only 13 more days until release.  I almost wish they had a "Pre-Release" event like they do for Standard. Intro box, Stamped Promo Card, Die, 6 Packs.  I think that would be a fun day.