deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] How would you make this deck better? Pro tip You Can´t ! its perfect!  (Read 1775 times)

kiochy

• Decks

Hydra is damn too strong against control. it's written "If my master has 3 energy, you'll waste a spell if you target me. but if you don't deal with me you'll end up dead anyway."

Viio

• Decks
Ok ok go for hydra then :) but the combo with scrapper champion still interess me ^^

isoberbia

• Decks
@Viio Hello ! thanks for asking !! I ran 2 scrapper champion earlier, i dropped them because although they are incredible flexible, theyre also very slow, and this decks cares alot about tempo, also 90% of the time if the hydra enters the board, its going to be an enormous problem for your oppoenent to get rid of it, even when playing against heavy control.

isoberbia

• Decks
@Viio Still the Scrapper champion is a very big bomb in this deck, id like to hear your input in the card. also, if you want to add the 2 scrapper champion my recomendation is going to be -1 Lifecrafter's Bestiary and -1 Servant of the Conduit

Demonblood502

• Decks
Ok, I understand why one would drop the Scrapper Champion, but now why go back to Scrapper Champion?  Ive been running the version prior to this one (3.0) and its been going really well. both online and fnm. What led to the changes on this list? Scrapper Champion, as great a bomb as it is, has hardly been reliable enough to even win me a single game due to how easy it is to remove from the field. (Though I agree, theoretically if it manages to swing with a single pump spell its basically over.

Also, in what scenario do you find Heart of Kiran a good thing to sideboard in? Only two creatures in the deck can crew it (prior to pumping) (Maybe 4 if you sb in Lathnu and Rampager).

I really would like to understand the reasoning behind some of the changes. Thank you for your time

isoberbia

• Decks
@Demonblood502, can you link a screenshot or a picture of the complete deck youre running +side board, so i can make the evaluation ? id like to take your input in to consideration.

Demonblood502

• Decks
https://deckstats.net/deck-12722340-8ef30725abc8d3b97ad28afc9b5d2064.html

This is what Im currently running. I tried your list for 4 days or so, but Scrapper has been underwhelming against everything as THE turn 3-4 drop. By the time it can come out and be useful im already dead on board/in hand vs Saheeli and Mardu. Highspire Infusion is only better than Larger Than Life when added to a trample spell or onto the Scrapper, but otherwise you are better off with LTL due to how it can even let Servant hit for 6.

And through 4 Leagues I could not find a single use for Heart of Kiran. When do you sideboard it in?

Ask away about any of  the cards in my deck as I really love piloting both of these decks, just find this (your) list to be a bit slow more often than the other, and due to that it is more prone to being slowed down enough to lose.

fabinhobsb

• Decks
Hi can u advise me about side in and out against the meta?

Matiello94

• Calm down I'm just a novice.
  • Decks
Hi! New user here, enjoyed very much this deck!

What you think about Empyreal Voyager?
(Good enough because we have trample in Instants)
Sorry for my bad english. Could we be friends?

DesolateVenom

• Decks
I've used this same deck and have not fared as luckily as you have my friend. Exact same deck, and I got smashed in FNM. I faced a lot of control decks. Grixis control, B/W Humans aggro, G/W humans lifelink. I got pooped on. I returned the following week with Mardu Gearhulk Reanimator and dominated.
Death preys on the weak.  Stay strong my fellow Planeswalkers!

isoberbia

• Decks
im sorry to inform you @DesolateVenom that luck is not whats wrong with your matches, nor the deck.