deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: B/R Aggro - Comments  (Read 245 times)

Comment Bot

B/R Aggro - Comments
« on: March 09, 2017, 03:32:42 pm »
This is the comment topic for B/R Aggro.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für B/R Aggro.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

blueberry314

• Decks
Re: B/R Aggro - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 03:32:47 pm »
Fatal Push is good enough for main deck, always

Tola

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 04:52:36 pm »
What should go out and how many fatal in main.

blueberry314

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 07:10:03 am »
Two Unlicensed and one Weldfast out, three Fatal in

Tola

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 08:55:24 am »
I feel that Unlicensed is a rly good card and cant cut it since i can direct the dmg to player to a planeswalker right? 1 Weldfast can go out.

How should sideboard in and out look like versus g/b counter and mardu viehcles?

Cheers

Tola

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 07:51:23 pm »
Hello.

Played a mini tour with my Black/Red Aggro today and went 3 matches.

Match 1. (2-0)
B/R Aggro vs R/W Vehicles:
Game 1: I won the dice and didnt have to mulligan either so dropped my bomat/scrapheap/ kiran/aethersphere and finish with my weldfast engineer.
Game 2: Just like game 1, didnt use any sideboard and total control.

Hero of this matchup was my unlicensed disint and hungry flames, while i hit with my vehicles in air i removed his creatures and dealt dmg at the same time.

Match 2. (2-0)
B/R vs Mono W servos
Game 1: Lost the dice and mulligan tho to the lack of lands. Took the 6-card hand and scry'd a shock.
Dropped 2 inventeros apprentice's and an pia nalaar. He put me down to 10 and then i had board control and could start slaming with my air vehicles.
Game 2: He keept and so did i. Had whole game and could remove all his creature that where making his servos big.

Again hero of the game where my hungry flame, aslong as i keep hitting my 1/1 1/2's turn 1 and 2 i can get the mana up for all my removal.
And at the same time as i cast my removals he takes 2 and 3 dmg.

Match 3. (2-1)
Game 1: Won dice, keept hand and had my 1 drop. We raced with creatures, a race that i was about to win he relied to much on his fatal pushes (had 4 main)
I think i didnt know about my weldfast engineers (3cmc). Sure my scrapheap died but i can bring them back he cant with his creatures and with my weldfast's he took 5dmg
from my scrapheap every hit heavy little dude!
Game 2: not much to say, mulligan to 6 only 1 land hand. (idiot choice) after 3 turns i scooped..Never 1 hand land again!

Game 3: Copy from game 1, he made some sideboards i think but never got to see them.
My weldfasts where just true heros along with my cheap scrapheap.

Really fun deck to play, tho its hard to get a grip of the deck of only 3 matches, but still a great day :)

Cheers!