deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Blue/Black Zombie - Comments  (Read 296 times)

Comment Bot

Blue/Black Zombie - Comments
« on: March 18, 2017, 06:33:44 pm »
This is the comment topic for Blue/Black Zombie.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Blue/Black Zombie.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Timo689

• Decks
Re: Blue/Black Zombie - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 06:33:50 pm »
One of my first decks I'm trying to make.  Any help is appreciated.

Nekikami

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 07:30:07 pm »
I have a few zombie decks if you want any ideas. My first recommendation would be to ditch the Submerged Boneyard, and replace with Watery Grave, Drowned Catacombs, or Darkslick Shores, as at least they provide an opportunity for the land to immediately usable (rather than automatically tapped). I'd also replace something with Gravecrawler and Diregraf Ghoul. They are quick to get out, and Gravecrawler just keeps coming back for more.

My current deck is legacy due to Zombie Master, and needs to be updated. The rest is modern legal though. https://deckstats.net/decks/43397/316550-zombies

I have another deck that is probably somewhat less helpful, as it was built for a custom Commander ruleset, but is modern legal and there may be some cards worth looking at. https://deckstats.net/decks/43397/519017-nephalia-graveyard-liliana-

Gunmetal Colossus

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 09:41:14 pm »
I run a mono-black zombie lord deck. Each lord makes other zombies bigger, it gets out of hand quickly.

https://deckstats.net/decks/12522/67406-z-legion/en

vinx

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 09:08:19 am »
Key starting point:

-Increase land count to at least 21/22ish, though you may need to go even higher. You have some expensive mana cost cards and you are unlikely to get to them without more lands.
-Cut down to 60 cards so that you have the best chance of drawing your best cards.
-Go through your creatures and pick the 5-10 you think are the best and increase your count of those. You currently have very little consistency with 23 different creatures potentially doing 23 different things. Ensure with this note you have some creatures at mana cost 1, 2, 3 and 4 as a minimum. The bar chart shown at the top of the Details tap will give you a good idea of your mana curve. Ensure it peeks somewhere between 2 and 4.

Hope this all helps.