deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Traumatised - Comments  (Read 310 times)

Comment Bot

Traumatised - Comments
« on: March 21, 2017, 03:09:14 am »
This is the comment topic for Traumatised.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Traumatised.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

DarkLotus

• Decks
Re: Traumatised - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 03:09:20 am »
I would recommend taking out Metallurgic Summonings and Arcanis the Omnipotent and put in another Tome Scour. I would also take out the three grindclocks because of how much of a liability, rather than a help, that they will become during a game (I used to play mill and I tried). In place of the grindclocks put in two more Hedron Crabs and one more Talent of the Telepath, this will make the deck so much faster and much more competitive, especially since it is only legacy legal. If you are planning on actually turning this into a deck that you want to play. Contact me and tell me your budget and I will be able to sculpt (hehehe) the deck into the most bang for your buck.

DarkLotus

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 03:09:41 am »
I meant Vintage not legacy.

DarkLotus

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 03:10:30 am »
Nevermind, it is legacy.

managarm

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 04:05:49 am »
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Just realised I missed out dome cards when I was entering it, so I've updated it. I have four Talent of the Telepaths, two more Propagandas for protection and I've taken out Control Magic as it feels like bit of a novelty. Why do you think Grindclock is a hindrance? I thought it would be good for turns I can't play a Mind Sculpt or the like, sort of a backup.

DarkLotus

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 04:57:33 am »
Grindclock is a hindrance because first of all, it is 3 mana and on a turn that you'd be playing a grindclock and putting a counter on it, you could instead be milling your opponent with a tome scour and mind sculpt. So that's milling for 12 cards in one turn verses milling one card in two turns. Yes, multiple grindclocks out would be sufficient, but in the majority of games you play, you will not get out more than one. Grindclock is really just another one of those artifacts that is more of a filler rather than a card that is constantly used in decks. If you want suggestions for cards to put in instead, here are some great ones I use in my bb mill: Thought Scour, Jace Beleren, Jace, Memory Adept. Those are the cheaper ones, but if you have money and are willing to be risky, try Mesmeric Orb or Visions of Beyond.

kemosabi

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 06:54:20 pm »
Fog bank
Mirko vosk mind drinker
Consuming abberation
Archive trap

There's more in my deck that I can't think of that I've had great success with

managarm

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 02:36:48 am »
Mirko Vosk Mind Drinker looks like a brilliant card!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:42:27 am by managarm »