deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Quest mono W  (Read 402 times)

LordRelo

• Pray the Fox!
  • Decks
[Modern] Quest mono W
« on: March 22, 2017, 09:38:04 pm »
Pray the Fox!

mick-red

• Decks
Re: Quest mono W - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 11:02:16 pm »
the main problem of this deck is that if u don't have the quest in the first hand or u don't draw it before the 4 turn tecnicaly i won't do anything. so i think is better splash this deck with blue at least to draw cards or transmute the quest.

mick-red

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 11:06:51 pm »
ok i have another idea, play serum powder to mulligan free.

LordRelo

• Pray the Fox!
  • Decks
Re: [Modern] Quest mono W
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 08:23:21 am »
First of all, mick-red, thanks for comment. I actually test this deck with a splash to blue, but it don't convince me. The other idea, the serum powder one, I don't realy see how it should work. Could you please send me so.e tips for it?
Sorry for my english, im spanish 🙏
Pray the Fox!

mick-red

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 10:34:33 am »
i will try to explain how to use serum powder, you have 4 copies of quest in your deck and u want to have it in your hand.the game begins and u draw seven cards and for example there is not the quest, so you mast mulligan, but if u have serum powder in your hand you exile those cards and draw seven new cards, in this way you have a deck with less cards so you have a more possibility to draw the quest. For instance in your first hand there is not the quest but u have serum powder, so exile your currently hand and draw seven new cards. if u have any doubt i will answer to your questions.

mick-red

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 12:49:18 pm »
i find another awesome idea, 4 genesis chamber and 4 tempered steel. cast genesis chamber, cast all the creatures in your hand so u create a lot of tokens and with tempered steel you go aggro.

LordRelo

• Pray the Fox!
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 02:21:38 pm »
Thanks a lot for the ideas. I will try them and tell you how do they goes
Pray the Fox!