deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Jeskai Geist - Comments  (Read 101 times)

Comment Bot

Jeskai Geist - Comments
« on: March 23, 2017, 10:49:42 pm »
This is the comment topic for Jeskai Geist.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Jeskai Geist.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ccevik

• Decks
Re: Jeskai Geist - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 10:49:45 pm »
Hello there!

I'm Jeskai Geist player and thought you could need some advice! ^^

-I would cut one Steam Vents and Hallowed Fountain. Too many shocks are very painful and you have to play cautious with your lifepoints in many matchups. I recommend replacing them with Sulfur falls and Glacial Fortress!
-Running a couple of remands will grant you a good tempo play (especially in these midrangy decks these days). I wouldnt go full playset with these because they can be pretty bad against super efficient decks like zoo and affinity.
- A playset of Helixes is a bit too much for me, I run three and have no problems with it and can make place for a flex-spot to test new cards or run another counter, like Spell Snare!
- Sepll Snare as a one-of can be a major swing in your favor, especially if you're on the draw and can counter the turn 2 play of your opponent.
- Sword of Fire and Ice is too slow in my books. Sure, it is a really good equipment, but you have to commit too many resources and tempo to hit that and connect it to a creature. Additionaly, many decks play artifact removal mainboard, naming Kolaghans Command as an example.
- Cryptic Command is, hands down, a true powerhouse in this deck. It is so versatile, I run two copies. You have to run two copies. Everyone has to run two copies. Word. :D

If you dont know the YouTube Channel "The Great Nate" - it's THE resource for everything Jeskai Geist related. Worth a watch and very educating!
Hope it helps :D

artoriasJ

• Decks
Re: Jeskai Geist - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 03:58:43 am »
thanks for the advice! will try to make those changes :)