deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: jeskai geist - Comments  (Read 118 times)

Comment Bot

jeskai geist - Comments
« on: March 23, 2017, 10:59:07 pm »
This is the comment topic for jeskai geist.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für jeskai geist.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ccevik

• Decks
Re: jeskai geist - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 10:59:09 pm »
Hi!

-Sphinxes Revelation is more a full-control card. Jeskai Geist is a very flexible tempo-control deck but isn't fully on the grindy plan as it seems. I'd cut this and one spell snare to change for two logic knots or remands. It supports your plan more/earlier.
-Three Helixes are the best numbers for this card. I wouldnt want a playset but the lifegain is nice and needed, so I run three copies.
- Test two Spell Quller in this deck! A flying and punching 'semi-counterspell' is super awesome and helps protecting your Geist!
- I think three copies of Cryptic Command is a bit too much. You dont want to get into situations where you hold three Commands early game. I run two and is the right mix after many games of testing!

Hope I could give some advice ^^

Vensa4790

• Decks
Re: jeskai geist - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 04:10:18 pm »
I have taken your advice and cut down on the cryptics and cut the sphinxe's revelation. I have added the third lightning helix and third remand but I am really wanting to keep the second spell snare, as my meta is heavy in the 2 drop department so it has saved my but alot haha. I will try and find some spell qullers, I assume just swap them out for the two vendilion cliques? Thanks again for the feed back. This deck used to be my nahiri control deck but I grew bored of the deck and my meta is playing decks that are way faster than the deck played out.