deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: UB improvise - Comments  (Read 132 times)

Comment Bot

UB improvise - Comments
« on: March 25, 2017, 10:24:00 pm »
This is the comment topic for UB improvise.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für UB improvise.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Loykuaza

• Decks
Re: UB improvise - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 10:24:06 pm »
Hi there, I think your idea of focusing improvise on UB is nice, I personnaly run the Grixis version and it never disapointed me so far except for colors sometimes, so here are my suggestions:
-Bastion Inventor 4X, hexproof is so sweet on this common, take out the syndicate trafikers, it has poor synergy when you want to cast things like the demon and the inventor
-instead of metalspinner, play 4X the cogworker's puzzleknot, provides two artifacts instead, if you play it, I suggest you also think about adding some spire of industry for mana fixing and getting more value of the card
-metallic rebuke is really powerfull when you can play a servo shematic turn 2, then a puzzleknot turn 3 keeping only one blue mana!
-key to the city is amazing for improvise, it adds so much CA in the late game and helped me win a lot of dragged matches

In the end, here are the changes i would make:
-3x metalspinner's puzzleknot
-2x renegade freighter
-2x pacification array
-4 syndicate trafficker
-3 trophy mage which only tutors the freighter and nothing else, he would be better if you wanted to play a deck with inspiring statuary, dynavolt tower, deadlock trap and so on!

+4x bastion inventor
+4x cogworker's puzzleknot
+4x metallic rebuke
+2 key to the city

The four-ofs should also help make it more consistent! Btw if you want to play Tezzeret you might as well switch the skysovereign for a second copy ;)

farwi

• Decks
Re: UB improvise - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 02:08:05 am »
i made this deck with cards i have in my pool and because of that im using freighter, pacification array, trophy mage and  syndicate trafficker but your suggestions are realy good and i think I'll make some changes on the decklist based on your suggestions and to tell the truth I read the text of the trophy mage wrong and because of that i'm using she, but in my list i will not change the copy of skysovereign for tezzeret because this card win a lot of games for me and for me she is my best finisher but i will change a little the list, look if you like and if you have any other suggestions send to me and i will read and think about ;) (i dont like key to the city in this deck, the card is realy good But I dont think the card matches with the deck and because of that i will keep the metalspinner's puzzleknot to get some more card advantage)