deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Sidisi Control/Zombies  (Read 151 times)

Bigmop

• Decks
[Modern] Sidisi Control/Zombies
« on: March 27, 2017, 09:42:13 am »
Sidisi Control/Zombies

Alright guys. I have been working on this for a couple of days now and I really need help deciding what is missing from this deck. I am aware that my land situation is kind of garbage, but I don't want to spend the money on the expensive lands that would fit the deck better. My general rule is that I won't spend more than $1.00 on a single land card. Other than that I'm open to any ideas about card changes. Any and all suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!

Thanks!!!!!!

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: [Modern] Sidisi Control/Zombies
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 11:17:26 pm »
Hi! I tried out a deck like this for a while and it's a blast! unfortunately, my local meta had a lot of graveyard hate in it, so it didn't really get to go off very often, but now that dredge isn't as big a deal, this seems like a sweet choice!

I know you said you don't want to spend a lot on lands, so looking past that, there are some sweet, cheap cards that can make Sidisi even stronger. Thought Scour and Grizzly Salvage are awesome, since they can trigger Sidisi and both replace themselves. And since you're feeding your graveyard, Tasigur, the Golden Fang, or Gurmag Angler are all stars. They dodge Lightning Bolt and Fatal push, and Tasigur has never been easier to activate than it is in a Sidisi Deck. 

Finally, if it's in your budget, Grim Flayer is better than Tarmogoyf in a deck like this.

Hope this gives you some ideas! Good luck :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.