deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Please help make better, need more wins!!!  (Read 179 times)

gmagic

• Decks
Please help make better, need more wins!!!
« on: March 28, 2017, 10:41:41 pm »
this deck is casual with intense cousin rivalry. I would like help getting this to be a killer deck which my cousins cant compete with. I want to keep it as versatile as possible with multiple ways to win since my counsins are good at shutting down winning combos pretty quickly.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 10:49:53 pm by gmagic »

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: Please help make better, need more wins!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 11:20:07 pm »
We could help more if we saw the deck in question 😉

Philippe Saner

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 09:05:04 pm »
This deck, right?

I think the first thing to work on is your mana base. Five-colour ramp needs to work to cast its spells. You can't just assume you'll get the lands you need.

I suggest playing at least one basic land of every type, so you can search them out with stuff like Natural Connection. Five-colour lands are also worth playing. Cut Spire of Industry, Nephalia Academy, Shrine of the Forsaken Gods, and Inventor's Fair; your deck isn't set up to support them.

Panharmonicon does basically nothing in your deck; I suggest you cut it. Liliana's Indignation also seems very dubious.

More cheap general-purpose mana ramp would be worthwhile. Look into Search for Tomorrow, Birds of Paradise, Rampant Growth, Harrow, Explosive Vegetation, and Sylvan Caryatid.

PS: It's not legal to play five Aether Hubs.

LilianaVess'

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 10:34:39 pm »
i recommend cutting diabolic tutor for demonic tutor or vampiric tutor and panharmonicon is bad in this deck void winnower can be swapped for a second ulamog and the suggestions above are nice maybe run shrine to th forsaken gods and just run normal lands like some shock lands and forests mountains and swamps and dont run the 5 aether hubs you dont have much energy