deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] MonoBlack Vampire improvements  (Read 301 times)

adriantxo

• Decks
[Modern] MonoBlack Vampire improvements
« on: March 30, 2017, 11:00:16 am »
Hi, I own this MonoBlack Vampire deck and I would like to improve it, but I don't know how.
Any suggestions?
https://deckstats.net/decks/46725/429765-vampiros/es
Thanks

Philippe Saner

• Decks
Re: [Modern] MonoBlack Vampire improvements
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 10:48:55 pm »
Seems to me that you're split between directions. Do you want a sacrifice-based build with Viscera Seer and Blood Artist? A tribal aggro build with Kalastria Highborn and Vampire Nocturnus? Something else?

You should pick a path and stick to it.

Regardless of the path you choose, I'm suspicious of Sorin, Sign in Blood, and Bloodchief Ascension. They fit flavourwise, but the mechanical synergy seems lacking.

adriantxo

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 11:50:14 am »
I would choose the most powerfull option, if it is with vampires. (my playstyle fits better with tribal aggro)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:03:58 pm by adriantxo »

Philippe Saner

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 09:05:38 pm »
I don't know for sure that it's the best option, but it's at least a good one.

You're probably going to want to add a bunch of efficient low-cost beaters. Options include Vampire Lacerator; Gifted Aetherborn; Drana, Liberator of Malakir; Yahenni, Undying Partisan; and Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet. Indulgent Aristocrat might also be worth looking at but it's honestly kinda janky.