deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: [Pauper] R/G Landfall  (Lu 160 fois)

calebbw

• Decks
[Pauper] R/G Landfall
« le: Avril 02, 2017, 04:40:43 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/62519/701335-r-g-landfall

I've experimented with different versions of this deck, and although it may not be tier one, it can hold its own from time to time. My husband plays Izzet Delver-Fiend, and it truly is a nightmare. But, if we're being honest, that's not really the fairest match up, now is it? For less competitive Pauper play, this deck is suitable and plays nicely. It still needs tweaking because it is difficult to find the balance of land-dropping synergy, the number of actual land cards, and creatures that benefit; however, I implore you to try this and see for yourself what it can do.

calebbw

• Decks
Re: R/G Landfall - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Avril 03, 2017, 04:12:30 am »
Needed more lands.

Edits:
 -1 Terramorphic Expanse
 -1 Searing Blaze
 -1 Groundswell
 -1 Swell of Growth
 +2 Forest
 +2 Mountain

BlackSusanoo

• Decks
Re: [Pauper] R/G Landfall
« Réponse #2 le: Avril 03, 2017, 08:54:10 am »
Seems like a nice thing to try. I know the feeling towards Kiln-Fiend "combo". I'm playing a mono-green devotion/stompy deck and yeah, combo decks are truly difficult to deal with when all you wanna do is just beat them down and when you don't have that much removal for their problematic creatures.
You should probably think about that in your sideboard, but the deck seems quite constant in its gameplay and it can surely put a lot of pressure.