deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Green/Blue Nissa Deck.  (Read 154 times)

JustinCabreraJ19

• Decks
[Standard] Green/Blue Nissa Deck.
« on: April 25, 2017, 12:22:23 pm »
Hey guys!

I've purchased a while ago an initial deck (Kaladesh), and I want to know if you have some card that you would recommend to me. I think I'm missing counters, or something like that. Any card, or any comment would be appreciated.

Green/Blue Nissa Deck.

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Green/Blue Nissa Deck.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 03:41:17 pm »
Devoted Druid, with white splashed in for Vizier of Remedies, would give an infinite green mana loop by turn 3.  Attune with Aether and Servant if the Conduit makes splashing a third color in much more reliable.  Aether HubDecoction Module to help activate Aethersqual Ancient (Not sure why you have Aethertorch Renegade without red).  Consulate Turretor Dynavolt Tower.

JustinCabreraJ19

• Decks
Re: Green/Blue Deck - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 11:58:59 am »
Thank you very much. I'd really like to include that loop of mana, it would be helpful, and extra energy counters would help for the Aethersqual Ancient. I do have that Dynavolt Tower, I didn't know if I would include it. The Aethertorch Renegade is my mistake I think.

Thank you very much again for your comments.I'm editing it right now.