deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Ensoul affinity  (Read 349 times)

orangelittlemonster

• Decks
[Modern] Ensoul affinity
« on: April 25, 2017, 01:30:37 pm »

orangelittlemonster

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Ensoul affinity
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 01:31:58 pm »
I usually play standard and this is my first attempt at building a deck for modern built around an old favourite card - ensoul artefact.

Jimmy_Dean

• Decks
Re: Ensoul affinity - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 06:02:03 pm »
Hello,
little tip, the animation module makes no sense in your deck, because none of your cards give a creature you control a +1/+1 Counter. The thing, that master of etherium gives are not counters.
Also, I wouldn't play the two foundry creatures, bc your mana costs are pretty low, so the foundry inspector is useless and the impact of the chief of the foundry is too little to play it

Sarchasmo

• Hi I'm a filthy casual :p
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 07:53:31 am »
only run 3 tezzeret's touch, at 3 mana it's pretty slow
I'm very much a casual player and try to build from my existing collection. Any advice is greatly appreciated but i am a student on a tight budget so don't recommend anything too expensive :p

Sarchasmo

• Hi I'm a filthy casual :p
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 07:54:10 am »
also metallic rebuke is really good in this deck, and countermagic in general is very helpful
I'm very much a casual player and try to build from my existing collection. Any advice is greatly appreciated but i am a student on a tight budget so don't recommend anything too expensive :p