deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: G/U Raining creatures Tier 1 (?)  (Read 126 times)

Kingofmottinos

• Decks
G/U Raining creatures Tier 1 (?)
« on: April 27, 2017, 01:29:59 am »
U/G Nissa and Rhonas (Tier 1?)

This is a variation on my U/G/W deck. I tried to protect more my creature renouncing to white and adding some green combat tricks. Rhonas' champion is the real thing here, he can cast whatever I want on the battlefield and I have 4 pump spells to untap it if I need it again (Synchronized untaps channeler too). He can cast a lot of things that can turn Rhonas on and Rhonas himself can give trample to those creatures. Nissa can be a substitute of Rhonas'champion and combined with vizier of the managerie she's a bomb. Noose constrictor can discard some cards that I can embalm later or even help me casting the hydra sooner (hydra's embalm cost is lower than its real cost) and can turn rhonas on if needed. Vizier of many faces can copy whatever I need: channeler for ramping, rhonas' champion for casting free, hydra and behemot for some more big dumb creature, or even the creatures the opponents controls. The cartouche allows me to draw cards and to give flying to the bigger creatures.