deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Standard] Just say "Naga!" outloud, that's why I built this.  (Leído 284 veces)

DannyForTheWin101341007

• I'm the king baby
  • Decks
DSG3/DFTW101

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Just say "Naga!" outloud, that's why I built this.
« Respuesta #1 en: Abril 28, 2017, 09:23:49 am »
I'm surprised you don't have naga oracle.

DerM1cha

• Decks
Re: Just say "Naga!" outloud, that's why I built this. - Comments
« Respuesta #2 en: Abril 28, 2017, 10:44:10 am »
i see many decks they plac cards like Lumbering Falls but with the start from amonkhet they not longer at standard or is have we 3 blocks in standard ?
 and maybe think about always watching u have some creatures with exert and always watching work rly well with exert
 and i think if u want play aggro with ur nagas u need trample maybe use some spells or the new artefact from the green god

terry.schmitt

• Decks
Re: Just say "Naga!" outloud, that's why I built this. - Comments
« Respuesta #3 en: Abril 28, 2017, 02:18:05 pm »
"Naga" . . . Not sure what you hear, but I hear a word that sounds like the Spanish vulgar for . . . Never mind.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Just say "Naga!" outloud, that's why I built this.
« Respuesta #4 en: Abril 29, 2017, 01:31:26 am »
anyway..... the naga are essentially snake people. That's why I would probably recommend adding the honored hydra because it is a snake creature and it naturally has trample. I know the champion of Rhonas doesn't fit your deck theme. But the bounty of the luxa you need to watch your timing on. The remove flood counters is MANDATORY so you can't let them stack up (which is why it's good that you have multiples). This way when you do gain that extra +3 mana you can use it towards your larger creatures or even save it during the turn for your counter spells.