deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Bug] Corrected Card Names  (Read 640 times)

Cakeoftruth

• Decks
[Bug] Corrected Card Names
« on: April 25, 2017, 03:33:18 am »
Hey Deckstats people,

It looks like there's an issue with some of the split cards from Amonket and the Auto-correct feature. When I hit "Analyze Deck" and certain split cards are there, it'll always Auto-correct them to the Aftermath part of the card. It's fine from a listing point of view but costs and types and so on are different than the top half of the card, so it messes with the final analysis of the deck. I'm not running that many 6 drops haha.

Besides that, when I was making stuff while spoilers were still coming out, I would input a card name with the "Direct Card Entry" and those would also get autocorrected, sometimes to wildly irrelevant cards. I was making a Bant deck and one of the cards got corrected to Thunderblust. and it got really weird.

Point is, I think it'd help to either make this feature less aggressive or give us the option to turn it off.

Thanks!

Nils

• Decks
Re: [Bug] Corrected Card Names
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 10:26:24 pm »
Sorry about that! There was an issue with the new split cards in our database, but it should be fixed now. Could you give it another go please?

I will also look into adding an option to disable this feature entirely.