deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deck version rollback feature  (Read 591 times)

DelverMage

• Decks
Deck version rollback feature
« on: June 19, 2017, 12:43:33 pm »
Something that I think would be completely useful, is the ability to select a previous version, and have a copy of that set to the newest version.  So not exactly a rollback, as the history of deck changes would still be present.

When reviewing a past version, I find that there isn't an easy way to capture the contents to copy into note pad without significant manipulation of the result.  The list version of the deck builder is the best way to do that, but you cannot get there in a historical version.

This would allow players to "revert" back to a previous version of the deck, to remove changes made while trying to enhance it.  (But really just making it worse.....  ;)

Nils

• Decks
Re: Deck version rollback feature
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 12:48:50 am »
Great idea! This will require a bit more work so I cannot add this right now, but I will definitely add it in the future.

For now, this is a workaround that I think should already be a lot quicker than using Notepad etc:

• Click on the revision to view the previous version of the deck
  • On the deck page, click Deck Tools -> View Deck List and copy the deck list
  • On the same deck page, click Edit Deck
  • In the deckbuilder, click Paste/Upload a deck list and paste the deck list you copied. When prompted, select Replace.