deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Jacked Up  (Read 354 times)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
[Standard] Jacked Up
« on: May 05, 2017, 08:04:46 am »
Jacked Up

Naya (G/R/W) Jackals
   for this deck I was trying to go for a combat oriented play-style utilizing Exert when attacking, untap abilities with combat tricks, and prowess triggers. If anyone wants to feel free to comment or post any ideas that this deck may give you.

vkech87

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Jacked Up
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 11:53:31 am »
try to add 2x Always Watching... ;)

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 04:44:11 pm »
  To give them that extra power boost and Vigilance, that's a good idea. For the deck I was trying to only use Amonkhet cards but if you so choose to build this deck then it's definitely a viable plan. Good idea.

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 07:11:45 pm »
Ahn-Crop Champion is another viable option.  Doesn't quite shout jackal, but psuedo-vigilance to untap all creatures, including your pathmaker initiate to make more small creatures unblockable.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 09:50:35 am »
That's definitely a good idea. That way when I use the ability of pathmaker initiate on one of my jackal creatures (such as nimble-blade khenra) before it gets any prowess boosts it will be unblockable. Tap pathmaker, swing with nimble-blade, play brute strength, swing 5 unblockable. Sounds good to me.