deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mystic Brews  (Read 292 times)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Mystic Brews
« on: May 05, 2017, 05:21:15 pm »
  Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the multiverse, this is your friendly neighborhood vamp G. Moto.
  I've noticed a lot of people are getting involved in the Amonkhet set and I'm seeing a trend as far as deck builds go (for example; Jund Hapatra, W/B Zombies, R/G exert, etc...). So for those who may need extra inspiration or just help with a deck build idea I would like to offer my assistance. If anyone has a request for me to build a particular deck or just wants to see what a particular deck may look like feel free to add a comment below on the deck you want to see. I'll build it, run it through the simulator, test it if I have the available cards and will give feedback on how it runs. I extend this invitation to any or all that may ask for aid in this matter.

Just to start off there was a member of our community who wanted to see what an aggro R/G deck would look like for this set. I took it a step further and made a NAYA (G/R/W) Jackal Deck that I believe does that deck idea justice. Keep in mind that any deck I build is merely to inspire other players. The decks I build are not to tell you WHAT to play, but rather alternative stratagies on HOW you may want to play. Have fun my young planeswalkers ;) https://deckstats.net/decks/24826/724676-jacked-up