Foro en Español [Spanish-language Forums] > [es] Solicitud de revisión de Mazos

[Standard] U/B/w/r/g Standart Inspired Bizarre.deck (or Disciple Drum)

(1/1)

haldawe:
U/B/w/r/g Standart Inspired Bizarre.deck (or Disciple Drum)

The deck tries to abuse Disciple of Deceit to tutor whatever the deck needs to protect itself, then goes beatdown or/while locks the opponent's draws

For the lock of draws the cards needed are Kiora's Follower and Siren of the Silent Song. Tap the Siren with whatever you have (most probably a Springleaf Drum) and untap it in the opponents draw step, locking him of anything but instants (since he can cast them in response).

The deck is mostly 1 offs because it will be a toolbox, having responses for everything. The 4 offs are most of maindeck cards (Duress isn't), and the other ones will be in sideboard or main, pedending on the meta.

If you want to go really rogue and do a infinite mana combo, you can use two Kiora's Follower and a Illusionist's Bracers attached to one, tap the one with the equip, one trigger to a land, the other to the copy of Kiora's, untap the equiped one with the copy and repeat one billion times, then Rakdos's Return to the face, or tapping and untapping a Servant of Tymaret with a Spingleaf Drums. It should be easy to fetch with a protected Disciple, if not a bit slow.

Also, I know that there will be problems anainst the new burn deck, since to use all 5 colors this deck needs Mana Confluence, and to gain card advantage Pain Seer, so I'm still thinking of something for that (Gift of Orzhova and a searchable Elixir of Immortality are what I came up tonight).

Gonna work on this tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version