deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Gideon's Servos  (Read 172 times)

CameronMB

• Decks
[Standard] Gideon's Servos
« on: May 19, 2017, 11:43:43 pm »
Gideon's Servos

Servos grow ever-larger while Gideon forms a shield and flyers peck at the enemy. Renewed Faith helps with card quality and makes a 2-land opening hand more easy to stomach. The Master Trinketeer + Angel of Invention duo help create a lot of heavy hitters fairly fast.  There are a lot of 3-drops, making Sram's Expertise an obvious addition. Meanwhile, the Servo Exhibitions make a good turn-two pair of chump blockers; if they survive, they will get much bigger soon. And I think Aerial Responder is one of the most underrated cards in Kaladesh.

Fairgrounds Warden makes for okay creature removal, especially in a format without Lightning Bolt; I'm relegating art/enchant removal to the sideboard.

This is my first ever standard deck and I've been refining it for a while but I just added Gideon, Ally and some of the nonbasic lands to make it more threatening. Would love any advice.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:49:59 pm by CameronMB »