deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Thermal outburst  (Read 176 times)

Nabantius

• There is always a greater power.
  • Decks
[Modern] Thermal outburst
« on: May 19, 2017, 12:33:49 pm »
Thermal outburst

Main strategy is copy and repeat, Simple yet can pack a good damage. Also you can go all the way around with this one, instead of inflict damage to opponents with cheese you can make them discard their hand or discard their library with other set of cards oriented to this end while you keep doing damage with guttersnipe.
Nabantius

entropize

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Thermal outburst
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 12:02:20 am »
Interesting deck idea. You may want to reduce island and mountain to 6 each and add 4 evolving wilds. Also there is a card spellheart chimera that might be an interesting idea to add to this deck. A few other cards to consider would be delver of secrets and gitaxian probe. If you decide to add chimera, I suggest taking out 1 echo mage and a guttersnipe for 2 of it. I would also suggest limiting the number of lands down to 18 since chandra, baral and curious homunculus act as lands. I would also suggest taking out kami of the crescent moon for another melek izzet paragon and reducing fevered visions and insidious will down to 2. That would give this deck roughly 61 cards which is close enough to the ideal number. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 12:05:20 am by entropize »