deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Negro Verde contadores negativos (solo con Amonkhet) - Comments  (Read 121 times)

Comment Bot

Negro Verde contadores negativos (solo con Amonkhet)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Dragonlink0211

• Decks
Re: Negro Verde contadores negativos (solo con Amonkhet) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 12:25:29 am »
is it good?

jssa

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 05:57:05 am »
It's a little slow for a part green deck, but It works for a rookie who is starting his magic life at this expansion ^_^

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 06:06:57 pm »
I do have a recommendation or two for this deck:

1.  if you are going to add red creatures to this deck then you may want to consider adding some mountains to this deck. Reason being is that painted bluffs is the only red mana producer that I see in this deck. You want to have at least 3 or 4 mountains in this deck so that you don't get stuck with a dead hand

2. Soulstinger + consuming fervor will give you a lot of -1/-1 counters and will be a good beater to have on the field. It's strong and it'll combo well with your nest of scarabs when it dies.

3. You may want to remove the grasping dunes in exchange for splendid agony. This way you have an instant that places more than one -1/-1 counter on creature(s) and it's an instant so it can be used as a kill spell.

4. If you focus less on the discard outlets of this deck and more on the -1/-1 counter production of this deck it'll run faster and smoother for you.

These are just some points that I thought I'd bring up for you. What do you think?