deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] bug ifnir party  (Read 295 times)

koga93

• Decks
[Standard] bug ifnir party
« on: May 22, 2017, 11:29:12 am »
bug ifnir party

lasciando stare la side che devo ancora inserirla, nel mazzo in se per se, cosa ne pensate? consigli?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:09:30 pm by koga93 »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] bug ifnir party
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 04:02:08 pm »
  Have you considered adding splendid agony to this deck? It lets you place -1/-1 counters on creatures and can be an effective kill spell for this deck. Also faith of the devoted may be a better choice for you than drake haven. Reason being is that taking the opponent's life puts them on a tighter edge than simply having creatures that they could possibly board wipe. That's just my opinion on that one, what do you think?

koga93

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 04:22:44 pm »
Oh thanks for the advice, I did not think of the faith of the devoted. For the rest I thank you and I will do some trials with splendid agony, maybe in the place of  Never // Return.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 06:30:02 pm »
 Never // Return would be good to have in the side board. The return part is good if you're trying to do graveyard disruption and token production.