deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Boros Destructive  (Read 620 times)

comdef

• Decks
[Modern] Boros Destructive
« on: May 27, 2017, 04:18:25 am »
Boros Destructive

Batallion is the main strategy, pure aggro

entropize

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Boros Destructive
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 06:10:47 am »
I know soul tithe is a good card but it seems a little odd in this deck. I see it more along the lines of a control deck with cards like norn's annex and ghostly prison. Anyway I would suggest adding odric master tactician, goblin rabblemaster and rubblebelt raiders since those cards get great boosts with multiple attackers. Hope those suggestions help.

comdef

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 02:06:59 pm »
I'll take a look this deck, with your suggestions. Thank you for all :-)

adriantxo

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 07:36:52 pm »
Take a look at this deck, maybe it can give you some ideas to improve your deck.
https://deckstats.net/decks/46725/429713-boros-gana-tem-tico-

AlnairMysticWolf

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 05:29:48 am »
I have a deck similar to this one and I would consider mikaeus the Lunarch, gratuitous violence, scourge of the nobilis and adding 2 more skyknight legionnaire I would also try master warcraft, boros swiftblade is a good option of creature I hope this helps you in some way for your deck. Ps if you try to look for my deck I don't have it registered on deckstats.
🌟AlnairMysticWolf🌟

AlnairMysticWolf

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 05:44:07 am »
I will be adding my deck shortly on deckstats so you can see for your self how deadly it can be even my friends and brother acknowledge is power my friend's merfolk tribal deck is no match for my deck, one important creature in my deck is the firemane avenger.
🌟AlnairMysticWolf🌟

AlexL225

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 05:23:08 am »
I looks like this deck is on terms with a budget but if you could change out lightning strike for lightning bolt as it is just strictly better all around.  But just a suggestion.  Otherwise nice deck, I'm a big fan of Boros decks!  :)