deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: RB Discard Burn - Comments  (Read 431 times)

Comment Bot

RB Discard Burn - Comments
« on: May 27, 2017, 11:31:42 pm »
RB Discard Burn

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

escristino

• Decks
Re: RB Discard Burn - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 11:31:50 pm »
Considered avacyn's judgement? actually I run a rw control deck and i like it a lot. really like your deck, keep working on it:)

Ikarospharike

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 01:42:40 am »
Thanks, I hadn't considered the Avacyn's judgement, but it might be slightly overcosted. You get three for 1 with temper, judgement might be strictly worse since it sucks up your excess mana to deal damage.

dairo

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 03:24:54 pm »
Maybe considerate something else for getting rid of creatures in case of confronting an agro deck, sideboard or main, for example "Biting Rain"

Benjamin

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 04:47:50 pm »
What about Archfiend of Ifnir?

Ikarospharike

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 01:30:49 am »
Archfiend might not be a bad idea in grindy decks, but you ahve to remember he costs 5 to stick onto the field. By that time you really won't care about their creatures. He might make for a decent sideboard though, vs Aggro.
For Aggro maybe Flaying Tendrils is a better idea? Same ability and one less mana. I think there's also Rising Miasma that does the same and is 3B for the ability. Sweltering suns should probably also hit the sideboard as a 3-4 of. The Aggro matchup isn't bad, but it's not great either.

malikthomas

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 10:49:59 pm »
I would consider Dread Wanderer and Avaricious Dragon. Getting you card advantage in late game and a good one drop/blocker. Or even Lupine Prototype or Smuggler's Copter. Great fun deck. Have been brewing something like that:-) ... how is the deck working for you?

Ikarospharike

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 06:26:22 pm »
I have had some pretty good success with it, although my local meta is pretty hard to play around. I managed a consistent top 8 finish with it on a few local unofficial tourneys.