deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Grave to battlefield  (Leído 354 veces)

Coldfire0

• Decks
Grave to battlefield
« en: Mayo 29, 2017, 08:05:08 am »
https://deckstats.net/decks/86636/736550-improved-zombies   

The main point of this deck is to sack a bunch of cards (like prized amalgam) through a few discard options, like miasmic mummy and then flood the field from the grave. However, I don't really have enough options when it comes to playing cards out of the grave. Any suggestions on how to improve that? Also, any other deck change suggestions are welcome.

Seiltänzer

• Decks
Re: Grave to battlefield
« Respuesta #1 en: Mayo 29, 2017, 10:16:27 pm »
Hi Coldfire0,

if you want to improve your deck I would suggest focusing on those cards you really want to play/being able to play during each match.

However, if your main discard outlet is Miasmic Mummy, up her to a playset, it will be easier to draw it each game and play it aswell.
I would cut Grave Betrayal cause of its cost of 7 Mana, this Effect is done by many other cards much cheaper and better (like your Rise from the Grave).

The Main question is, which format do you want to play this deck in?

Coldfire0

• Decks
Re: Grave to battlefield
« Respuesta #2 en: Mayo 30, 2017, 03:32:53 am »
Well the only reason this deck is modern is because of diregraf captain and dismal backwater. I mostly play with a group of friends and we all play modern, however it would be cool to have a standard version of this deck as well.