deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [Standard] Unbeatable Mill Deck That Pisses Everybody Off  (Lida 647 vezes)

hsjlewis

• Decks
[Standard] Unbeatable Mill Deck That Pisses Everybody Off
« em: Maio 03, 2014, 04:04:44 pm »
Unbeatable Mill Deck That Pisses Everybody Off

See Bill Mill.
See Bill Mill and Mill.
I Will Kill Bill, The Mill Pill.
Wait.  I'm out of cards. I hate Bill and his 25/25 Consuming Abberations

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Unbeatable Mill Deck That Pisses Everybody Off
« Responder #1 em: Maio 03, 2014, 06:25:17 pm »
Noting your lack of creatures, and creatures that can dependably hit your opponent, Tome Scour would be better than Paranoid Delusions.

You need more control: Psychic Strike and Far//Away. Further, with the number of Hexproof creatures that shake off creature hate, Wall of Frost would not go amiss in your sideboard.

sidenote: Dimir Mill is wonderfully entertaining, Unblocked Madness and [urlhttps://deckstats.net/decks/8777/67536-phenax-leads-defense/en]Phenax Leads Defense[/url]
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

hsjlewis

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Maio 03, 2014, 10:45:51 pm »

Thanks for the ideas.  I agree on Tome Scour, and a few more counterspells.  I've tried mixing in creatures, but it's kind of a risk.  Every bit of mana not played milling seems a waste if I have enough removal.  Traumatize is such a demoralizing card for the opponent, particularly if Jace has crunched him once or twice.  I mostly play other decks, but play this one when I'm feeling like a D**k and want to be "that guy"

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
« Responder #3 em: Maio 05, 2014, 05:02:48 pm »
Traumatize becomes less effective the deeper into a mill strategy you get. With Jace, 0 to your hearts content; however, through Traumatize before you 0 if you have it in our hand, unless they have less than 10 cards left. x/2  > (x-10)/2

I.E. If they have 20 cards left in their deck, Traumatize takes them down to 10 and Jace 0 finishes it, but Jace 0 takes them down to 10 and Traumatize leaves them with 5.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx