deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Schrodinger's Cats  (Read 1254 times)

Soren841

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Schrodinger's Cats
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2017, 06:04:18 am »
@ Moto
Also if u search Jackal and go to the last page there's one called Resilient Khenra and another called Reshaper Khenra.. there's some rly wonky stuff going on with those two...
Nils is the God I worship

HowlingLotus

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2017, 07:01:08 am »
Why is Feral Prowler listed as other

It's been like that since I originally added them :-\ . Maybe once the set releases it will work properly they are in the same section in the deck editor as the other cards.

*Edit*
Ah! I see why I think! Look at the type line - it's 'Creatuer' instead of 'Creature'. I reported it to the Database thread to hopefully solve it. Was driving me crazy that I couldn't get it to show with the other creatures.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 07:09:01 am by HowlingLotus »
Mainly play Casual Multiplayer and EDH.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2017, 05:44:21 pm »
@ Soren841, I see what you mean, I just checked the entire set and reshaper Khenra doesn't exist. Earthshaker Khenra does but that's the closest thing to it. I'll have to contact the database to get that straightened out.

HowlingLotus

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 11:45:49 pm »
Made some last minute changes before play testing this weekend.

> Swapped in 4 Fortified Village and removed the 4 Blossoming Sands.
> I added a White Sun's Zenith for value in that it can be played numerous times unless exiled, but also to help create larger Pride Sovereign's.
> I added one copy of Ajani, Caller Of The Pride. It's pretty obvious that I want him to -8 for kitten explosion, but his +1 is useful in that it can help buff weaker creatures such as the pre-Embalm/Eternalize creatures. The -3 ability isn't anything to ignore either if I can give a Pride Sovereign Double Strike and Flying to take someone out.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2017, 08:23:40 am »
These are going to be some dangerous cats.

HowlingLotus

• Decks
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2017, 10:46:15 am »
While not getting the results I had hoped for, I did have a good time playing the deck in 3 matches today (all of which were 6 player free-for-alls).

I did manage to pop Ajani, Caller Of The Pride while a Parallel Lives was out to make 52 2/2 Cats (3/3 and Life Link from Regal Caracal anthem). I was also able to drop a Luminescent Rain for 118 Life after reaching a peak of 59 Cats on the field. Just kept running into too many board wipes and removal of my enchantments/artifacts, but the potential is there. Not sure if I'll make any more tweaks until I see the full Feline Ferocity list.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2017, 06:56:46 pm »
Just as an idea for you, I see that there are some cards in this deck that do exiling. But removing cards from your graveyard would limit the actual cards that you have to play with in this deck. Exiling your resources and then having all of those tokens wiped is asking for a bad match up. As an alternative would you consider adding Black to this deck?

Here's an example of a cat deck that I was working on that's still being shaped up:
https://deckstats.net/decks/24826/764735-my-cats-are-black

The reason why I added the black was due to the fact that I don't like to exile my strongest cards and be left without those resources. When you throw away a pride sovereign for a 4/4 token it essentially becomes a glass cannon. However, even if the enemy kills your cats they will all have their 9 lives due to the supernatural stamina, the wander in death and without weakness. My own deck list has things that it can be improved on but this was just a rough draft that I came up with a while back. You are free to revise, edit or tailor your deck as you please. Let me know what you think about this.