deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Ultra Budget Mono Blue Turn 4 Endless Combo  (Read 1237 times)

FelixF

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Ultra Budget Mono Blue Turn 4 Endless Combo
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 10:43:30 am »
can someone explain this one to me?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 06:54:51 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 07:00:18 pm »
@ FelixF

Basically cast Banishing Knack or Retraction Helix on Battered Golem and bounce your Welding Jar or Herbal Poultice till opponent mills them self by Altar of the brood or you have created infinite creatures with Golem Foundry

Not my style but it works...  :)

Joseluismatar2

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 05:06:50 am »
Nice deck! May be i use it :)

goodwinch02

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 01:56:50 am »
Love this deck and I had all of the cards to make it. Not sure how to hold up with it though. I get crushed before the cycle even starts going. Any tips- what am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Trollkopf

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 08:11:01 pm »
@ goodwinch02

Since the majority of the deck serves to enable the combo to be carried out quickly, there is hardly room for interaction. Because you only need three lands and a creature on the battlefield, the goal is to surprise your opponent unprepared. If he is too fast, however, I do not know what could be improved.

EDIT: I have a tip anyway. You need as many parts of the combo in your starting hand as possible! So do not be afraid of too many mulligans. A good hand with four cards is better than a bad hand with six. Here more than in other decks.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 08:24:42 pm by Trollkopf »

Mef

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 04:46:56 pm »
Holy Sh... O_0 cool!

PenguinAvatar

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 08:29:23 pm »
This is a solitaire style combo deck.  You don't care what your opponent is doing as long as they don't disrupt you in any way.  Get all your combo pieces in time and you're off to the winners circle.  The problem with this style of deck is that it's very disruptable - any counter (negate, spell pierce, etc) or any removal (path, bolt, etc) ends the fun immediately so you definitely can't go off without your dispel in hand.  It might be worth splashing red for Grapeshot, or black to disrupt your opponents hand.  It's something to think about at any rate.

If all goes well this might be a nice surprise to your opponents, and you could even go X-0 at your next FNM with it, but I don't think it will be very competitive at the larger tournaments.

Good luck!

Trollkopf

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 09:34:40 am »

Revision 2

Added/removed cards:
-4 Serum Visions
+4 Opt