deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Jund Hapatra (Damage Version)  (Read 385 times)

volpe92

• Decks

Spyboy

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Jund Hapatra (Damage Version)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 09:50:53 pm »
The idea of jund hapatra is great but seems a bit defenseless against control (haven't played it so i can't truly say). Because the deck doesn't feel that fast and all those removals may be useless against control once again. But after all, control isn't that strong right now, we'll see with the white/blue second sun/horse, the red/blue prowess and the blue/green ramp. You can have some good draw spell in black like Glint-Sleeve Siphoner or Altar's Reap. And maybe Blossoming Defense also... dunno.

volpe92

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 10:08:09 pm »
Yeah you're perfectly right. I don't know how the meta will change with the release of HOU. I figured that control could be a difficult match up. The Scorpion God in the side is for that purpose (killing some tokens and drawing card). Maybe the inclusion of cards like Painful Truths or Ob Nixilis Reignited could mitigate the control weakness (even if those cards will rotate soon). Also Driven // Despair could be a wonderful card (draw and discard with a token army). Thank you for helping, appreciate that

Spyboy

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 01:19:02 am »
Yes ob nixilis and Driven // Despair seems really good and yes the scorpion god can be good too!