deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Mid Range Experiment Deck - Comments  (Gelesen 773 mal)

ManaHammer

• The older I get, the more I play
  • Decks
Re: Mid Range Experiment Deck - Comments
« Antwort #15 am: Juli 11, 2017, 11:28:13 Vormittag »
 Part A)

The Vampire Cutthroat and the Child of Night are nice for the lifelink, but ultimately they are not increasing the synergy of my deck. Replacing them with Champion of Rhonas and Hapatra, Vizier of poisons seems like a better fit at the least. As well as Splendid Agony might be a better fit than say Supernatural Stamina. All those suggestions make a lot of sense. Your totally right, I am missing out on a large opportunity to take advantage of a army of deathtouch tokens.

Part B)

That all makes a lot of sense. That was some of the impression that I was getting. Because the cards mechanically work so similarly or synergistically, the number of a specific card in a set deck size is less important that the ratios of like cards to make the deck function.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Mid Range Experiment Deck - Comments
« Antwort #16 am: Juli 11, 2017, 11:45:01 Vormittag »
I couldn't of said it better myself. And i'd hod on to that supernatural stamina. Combo that with soulstinger or your vital life link creatures will save you so many resources when your opponent doesn't realize that you can bring back your vital combo pieces at instant speed.