deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Dark desperation  (Read 237 times)

Gomarrota

• Decks
[Modern] Dark desperation
« on: July 15, 2017, 01:39:21 am »
Dark desperation

Me equivoque de foro y lo escribi en ingles pero bueno hago resumen en español y lo dejo tal cual abajo:
Mi idea es crear un mazo para usar la mecánica de descarte de cartas de la mano del enemigo y la de que cuando yo gano vidas el las pierde o algo similar por ejemplo que si descarta una carta pierda vidas u yo obtenga beneficio y las cartas que mejor he visto que se adaptan a estas mecanicas son las que he puesto en la lista y me gustaria que me ayudarais a elegir las mejores de entre ellas para montar un mazo consistente para torneos de fnm de los viernes en una tienda normal ya que mi intención no es mas de eso.

Sry for my bad english.
I´m thinking on create one deck that allows me to play with discard vs opponent´s hand and making the effect get life's for me and lose for him.
I need help to make a good deck because i can't decide what are the best cards to play modern in a normal friday FNM local shop.
The things that i have sure is that i want to use cards like cry of contrition , duress , liliana's caress , quest for the nihil stone , Shrieking Affliction , Waste Not and creatures like gatekeeper of malakir.
I don't know what is the best quantity of copies for each one and what cards on the list are better than others for that type of deck and also the same for sideboard where i think the best options are cards like dash hopes and maybe dream salvage but don't know exactly how to select the best ones even for the deck and for the sideboard.
Please want some of you help me to make this deck only with selected cards between this list?
Thanks a lot in advance.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 01:48:10 am by Gomarrota »

Gomarrota

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Dark desperation
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 12:21:13 pm »
Estoy pensando en quitar a Geralf's Messenger y añadir la cuarta copia de Waste Not. ¿Opiniones?