deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Legacy] PANHARMONICON'S DOUBLING EFFECT  (Read 739 times)

Soren841

• Decks
Re: [Legacy] PANHARMONICON'S DOUBLING EFFECT
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 02:43:14 am »
Why so many one ofs?
Nils is the God I worship

AlnairMysticWolf

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 04:42:06 am »
There is no need for multiple legendary of the same creature or artifacts that consumes deck space that you can use for other useful cards. You can't always depend on your legendary because it is only one you can use at the time having 2 is reasonable but 3 or 4 of them is wasting your deck space.
🌟AlnairMysticWolf🌟

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 04:54:05 am »
Having 2 is good. When it's stuff like Oketra's Monument u need at least 2 for consistency. 3 is dependent on how much it'll be targeted by removal
Nils is the God I worship

AlnairMysticWolf

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 04:56:42 am »
Besides my friends and brother use a rule of our own and that is to use high mana cost cards and legendary cards limit one per deck like the old rule that dragon ball tcg use to have but you can use 2 lg creatures if your deck really need them just like my minotaur tribal deck that have 2 Neheb the worthy since they give my creatures first strike and give my friends and brother a more interesting ingame development and that way it looks odd but it makes the game more interesting for us.
🌟AlnairMysticWolf🌟

Nabantius

• There is always a greater power.
  • Decks
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 05:17:59 am »
All will depend on who are you playing, and of course how the opponent will play, you can be a big target out there or not even be bothered at all. Besides it helps in some point when you play so much with the same opponents they can figure your hand out because of the probability of your draws if they know you have four copies they know you can almost pull it in a draw in any moment if you have less you messed up their expectations and they will have to deal with what they see not what they want to look for.
Nabantius