deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Rotation Proof Red Deck Wins with HOU - Comments  (Read 417 times)

Comment Bot

Rotation Proof Red Deck Wins with HOU - Comments
« on: July 19, 2017, 02:04:07 pm »
Rotation Proof Red Deck Wins with HOU

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

[email protected]

• Decks
Re: Rotation Proof Red Deck Wins with HOU - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 02:04:10 pm »
Did I understand Bomat Courier right, if you have 2 (or more) out you can get all the exile cards in your hand from each of them. Or can you not do an ability at the :

Goon

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 03:07:49 pm »
They have seperate abilities, even though they're the same card. Activating one's ability will only net you the cards under said card. Doesn't care how many other bomat's are out or exiled under those cards.
Technically they all each have a seperate face-down exile zone which you can't look under (at the face of the cards exiled).

BehindEyesGaming

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 02:14:33 am »
Goon is correct.  You gain all of the cards beneath Courier regardless of the amount of cards in your hand.

[email protected]

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 12:20:08 am »
I was thinking about putting both  abilities on the stack. Do you have to discard the cards you get from the first ability. It's mostly me trying to break cheap cards

Goon

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 05:08:44 pm »
I was thinking about putting both  abilities on the stack. Do you have to discard the cards you get from the first ability. It's mostly me trying to break cheap cards

Yes, that would work. Everything before the ":" is the cost, the result (what happens when you resolve it) is on the right. So if you activated one bomat courier's ability, you would discard your hand, the ability would then be placed on the stack.
Before passing priority / resolving the ability, you can activate the second bomat courier's ability, discarding your hand (nothing, since you discarded it before you drew the cards under the first Bomat).
When all this resolves, You would then place the second bomat's cards into your hand, then place the first one's cards into your hand.
Nifty stuff, really.

[email protected]

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 09:54:16 pm »
Last one I promise what rule number clarify that