deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Izzet Wizards Tribal?  (Read 126 times)

debiant

• Decks
[Standard] Izzet Wizards Tribal?
« on: July 21, 2017, 09:38:53 am »
Izzet Wizards Tribal?

Take a cue from Docent of Perfection I made this deck. Some textbook curves on this deck. I really think it's going to be fun to play. Baral's perfect as the leader of the Tribe but Docent of Perfection flips to a 6/5 and bumps all your wizards.  Some archers at the parapets to help ease things along as you sling fireballs from the tower.

I brewed this for my wife. I hope she enjoys playing it/she wins. Any thoughts, ideas, comments?

On a side note, I'm going to be so sad when we go down to 5 sets. I might just play modern for awhile after September rotation. Dinosaurs and Pirates is kind of a shark jump anyways. If I wanted to play Smash Up I'd hop in my time machine and go back to when I threw it in the dust bin two years ago. I hope there's a pirate that looks like the Fonz. I actually don't care if there is. I'm going to name all the pirates after Happy Days characters. And then, to get really obscure I'm going to name the dinosaurs after Mork and Mindy characters.

These days are our happy days.