deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Can i change the card image on deckstats?  (Read 1240 times)

Mave17

• Decks
Can i change the card image on deckstats?
« on: August 09, 2017, 09:13:17 pm »
I am putting in my collection of cards so that way I am able to put decks together without actually taking my cards out but some of the images are the invocation/masterpiece designs. is there a way to change that or is it go to that by default?

Nils

• Decks
Re: Can i change the card image on deckstats?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 12:39:34 am »
If you have specified a set for a card in a deck, we will try to use the corresponding image when possible. However, we unfortunately don't have images for all printings available, so some sets may still display the incorrect image.

To specify the set when building a deck, put the set abbreviation in front of the card name. So for example instead of Cardname, you write [UNG] Cardname. In the text-based deckbuilder this is easily done. To do the same thing in the interactive deckbuilder, you need to use the manual card entry field for now. However, I am planning on adding a better solution for this in the near future!

Soren841

• Decks
Re: Can i change the card image on deckstats?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 01:31:03 am »
You could add a drop down selection next to the card with all the choices.. in the card editor thingy for mobile
Nils is the God I worship