deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Infect fuckin' crazy! Cheap and Deadly  (Read 584 times)

Leonardo Oliveira

• Decks
[Modern] Infect fuckin' crazy! Cheap and Deadly
« on: August 20, 2017, 02:17:45 pm »
Infect fuckin' crazy! Cheap and Deadly

I tried to build a deck of infect as cheaply as possible, so I left the following cards out (considered by me as essencials for a good fucking deck):

phyrexian crusader
skithiryx
predator's strike
blight mamba
plague myr
plague stinger
hand of the praetors

The idea is to pierce the opponent block with "trample" and end quickly with the match. Black magic to help remove unwanted creatures and green magic to attack.

AlnairMysticWolf

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Infect fuckin' crazy! Cheap and Deadly
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 11:58:20 pm »
I would strongly recommend that you never use a deck like this that is if you want to keep having friends, everyone knows that infect cards are ridiculously overpowered and why am I telling you this is because I have one in my profile and my friends already warned me to never built it for real. If you are a casual player like me people can't handle get wrecked in turn 3 especially friends.
🌟AlnairMysticWolf🌟

osamba

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 01:49:14 pm »
How does this work on turn 3? your 1st infect creature can come in earliest turn 2, can't attack till turn 3, and it's block-able. This is probably a good casual infect deck because its not that fast.

Leonardo Oliveira

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 04:42:43 am »
Osamba, as I said before, aimed at making a deck cheap and that works. Certainly it is not the best infect deck you will see, as I find it absurd to price certain cards that would be crucial (I would even answer your question if there was Glistener Elf on the deck). I focused on making a cheap and functional deck, and left in the comment the cards that would be essential if money is not a problem to set up.

Jhesenpadilla LOL I do not think this deck will be more hated than a stasis deck ... really infect is disloyal ... but friendship is stronger heheheheh

osamba

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 12:59:22 pm »
@Leonardo yes I know what you're trying to do i was agreeing with you, my comment was more to Jhensenpadilla77. He said don't build this your friends will be pissed but they wont be because its not that fast of an infect deck. I think its a perfect casual infect deck.