deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Burn - Comments  (Read 179 times)

Comment Bot

Burn - Comments
« on: August 27, 2017, 10:50:51 pm »
Burn

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Snook-Zulu

• Decks
Re: Burn - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 10:50:56 pm »
sorry am i blind or why the hell do you use lands that let you search for swamps and forests? Ok you can also search for mountains but you only have 3 basic lands in your deck, but you use 10 lands that are just for searching basic lands. Don't missunderstand me, but that's complete nonsense... trust me, replace them with basic mountains and plains and/or twocolored lands. Nearby the Eidolon of the Great Revel will probably deal a lot of damage to yourself, because you use many cards with converted mana cost 3 or less... just sayin ;)

KevB

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 11:23:01 pm »
I'm assuming you're talking about Bloodstained Mire and Wooded Foothills. I run them for deck thinning purposes. Also, they're not limited to basic lands. If you look at the type line on Sacred Foundry and Stomping Ground, You'll see that they're labeled as "Mountain Plains" and "Mountain Forest", respectively. This means that, because Bloodstained Mire and Wooded Foothills can search up Mountains, I can search up either a Sacred Foundry or a Stomping Ground with them. In terms of Eidolon of the Great Revel, it shuts down most other decks (apart from Iron). Yes, it damages me, but this is Burn, which is all about dealing as much damage to face as quickly as possible. Every card in my deck triggers it, but I'm likely ahead on life, so the damage to me will be less significant than the damage to them.

Snook-Zulu

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 04:58:16 pm »
oh ok, so i really was just blind. not my style of a deck, that's probably why i didn't see ;)