deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Lim-Dûl's Vault could not be identified  (Read 592 times)

ventergh

• Decks
Lim-Dûl's Vault could not be identified
« on: August 16, 2017, 05:05:13 pm »
When I start building a new deck from scratch, Lim-Dûl's Vault is found by fuzzy correctly even if I write it with a simple 'u'. If I copy-paste the correct spelling, fuzzy finds it 'again' which is not a big deal. (see fuzzy.png).

However, if I have the deck saved and try to modify it, the card is not found, even if I use the correct spelling. Happens with both the text and the interactive deckbuilder. (see cantidentify.png)
Even more interestingly, in the deck list Lim-Dûl's Vault has the correct hover image but says Unknown card.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:07:11 pm by ventergh »

Nils

• Decks
Re: Lim-Dûl's Vault could not be identified
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 07:32:38 pm »
Thank you for reporting this! It turned out to be incredibly complicated to get to the bottom of this, but I think I finally found and corrected the problem now. Could you please give it a try and let me know if you encounter any more problems, either with this card or others?

ventergh

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 10:44:13 am »
Seems to work with correct spelling, thanks!
There still seems to be a mismatch between new decks and saved decks with the fuzzy search. When editing a saved deck it still can't identify the card through 'Lim-Dul's Vault', but the card appears correctly on hover.

I don't think it's a big deal but it's there if you want to throw some time at it. :)

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 11:54:49 pm »
Can you try to tick the "Auto-correct card names" option when you're editing your deck? That should fix the card name with the proper û character.