deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Sharuum with a View  (Read 232 times)

Smyth

• Playing better games, one decklist at a time.
  • Decks
[EDH / Commander] Sharuum with a View
« on: September 13, 2017, 08:44:09 pm »
Sharuum with a View

This is my oldest, best, probably most expensive EDH deck. It runs a blink/reanimator theme with a few possibilities for combo wins. Most of what the deck does is generate value by abusing both its flicker creatures and its graveyard.

Combos:

Eldrazi Displacer/Blinkmoth Urn/Myr Battlesphere

Heartstone/Deadeye Navigator/Sharuum/Commander's Sphere/Psychosis Crawler

Sharuum/Phyrexian Metamorph/Marionette Master
Mindslaver/Sharuum or Academy Ruins

Non-Combo Wins:

Rite of Rep + Any Large Flying Creature
Venser's Ultimate
Open the Vaults after a long game

Trunksshe

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Sharuum with a View
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 03:43:55 am »
I like it, but there's a few things I feel are missing. Is there a reason to skip Sensei's Divining Top, Darksteel Forge, Mycosynth Lattice, Blightsteel Colossus, and the Urza lands?

Top and the Urza lands I try and put in every deck if possible, and Sharuum seems like a no-brainer.

Smyth

• Playing better games, one decklist at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Sharuum with a View
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 10:18:10 pm »
Blighsteel's mean, Lattice and Forge are expensive, Top makes games really slow, and the Urza lands overtax the deck's color requirements.

I mean yeah, I've put in some expensive cards when I already had them to put in, but I've built multiple other EDH decks by now and I want them all to be as good as this one. I might not be a dollar-card budget player, but I can't just throw money around on random singles constantly.