deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: How to Make EDH Decks Here in Deckstats  (Read 1204 times)

milkyway4211

• Decks
How to Make EDH Decks Here in Deckstats
« on: September 17, 2017, 02:12:49 am »
So I'm back using this website and I notice that the commander for EDH decks can somehow be assigned in the main deck. It's a long time so I forgot how yo use this website, so how do I use this function?

Nils

• Decks
Re: How to Make EDH Decks Here in Deckstats
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 02:16:34 am »
If you use the interactive deckbuilder, click the little flag icon next to the commander. If you use the text-based deckbuilder, add #!Commander at the end of the line.

Make sure you have set your deck's format to "EDH / Commander" for this to work!

milkyway4211

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 02:24:01 am »
Also, is there a way to have different card arts displayed after using deckbuilder? Example, I want to display the card "Counterspell" using the Eternal Masters art instead of the one in Duel Decks or Tempest Remastered.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 11:38:45 am »
You can specify the set by selecting it in the interactive deckbuilder or writing [EMA] in front of the card name in the text-based one. However, we unfortunately do not have card images available for all sets, and it looks like right now the EMA counterspell is one of the missing ones. So while the set will be shown in your deck table and the correct image might be shown in the future, at the moment you will still see a different one.

Update: Actually, I just added EMA card images to our database. So if you clear your cache, EMA card images should be displayed properly now!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 12:26:59 pm by Nils »

milkyway4211

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 04:47:13 am »
So I'm back in this and I kinda noticed something in the interactive deckbuilding. Somehow, in the "Your Deck" has multiple sections despite I have not created sections and in other decks this doesn't happen. Can you please help me how to do this on other decks?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 07:57:45 pm »
Your deck will always contain the sections "Main", "Sideboard" and "Maybeboard". To add additional sections, click the bar that says "Create New Section" above the Sideboard section!

milkyway4211

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 06:25:08 am »
I think I wasn't being clear here. This deck : https://deckstats.net/decks/39581/810114-the-fast-and-the-furious/en somehow I tried grouping it automatically based on the card types extended but somehow it continually saves as not grouping it automatically.