deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Vraska's Treasure Crew  (Read 236 times)

Firegriff

• Decks
[Standard] Vraska's Treasure Crew
« on: September 19, 2017, 05:18:56 am »
Vraska's Treasure Crew

Utilize Treasure producing pirates to cast Vrashka.  Keep treasures flowing to trigger Revel in Riches Victory.

Looking for ideas and suggestions for sideboard or mainboard.  With treasure production, the off green shouldn't be a peoblem to bring Vraska onto the field.

Freshness

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Vraska's Treasure Crew
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 10:56:46 am »
Hello, nice list, but remenber that Sunken Hollow is going to rotate on the release of Ixalan... :)
Save time: See it my way.

CardAgain Sweater

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 03:17:29 pm »
Vraska's Treasure Crew

Utilize Treasure producing pirates to cast Vrashka.  Keep treasures flowing to trigger Revel in Riches Victory.

Looking for ideas and suggestions for sideboard or mainboard.  With treasure production, the off green shouldn't be a peoblem to bring Vraska onto the field.

I can't see why anyone would downvote this post. Anyway, I'm upvoting to balance it out :)

I will be looking for a new standard deck as the mana base for my current one is rotating out, and UB looks to be well supported. How do you think your brew will stack up against Temur Energy and Ramunap Red's usual lines through the first 3 or 4 turns? This is my fallback for viability in Standard right now. Maybe this is not meant to be uber-competitive, just fun with treasure and pirates - it does look like piratey fun!

I'd think your sideboard would want to be based on fighting those two decks if your maindeck doesn't address them directly. Duress or Doomfall is some disruption and lets you see some of what your opponent will be doing the next few turns.

Thanks for sharing your idea - if I get a UB idea going, I'll post; instead of treasure, I'm leaning towards evasion aggro, but vraska with the treasure tokens is tempting.
http://deck.tk/1PJd2YnD - Krokodil; my favorite Standard deck which focuses on -1/-1 counter synergy; currently illegal due to ban on attune. I'm brewing a post ban version...

Standard decks I'm trying:
http://deck.tk/4ixH1ndX - Mono G Monument
http://deck.tk/94QF5WSF - Booty Sac

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 06:19:58 pm »

Revision 2

Added/removed cards:
-4 Sunken Hollow
+4 Fetid Pools
+3 (SB) Consign // Oblivion
+3 (SB) Dive Down
+3 (SB) Doomfall
+3 (SB) Lookout's Dispersal
+3 (SB) Supreme Will

Changed amounts:

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 06:32:00 pm »
Mostly for fun, but Treasures should give it a nice ramp base to be at least decently competitive.  Ixalan will probably have its share ofcards stolen to up current sets, with explore and Treasure and cantrips to boost the strength of current themes (unlike Hour of Devastation, which seemed intent on breaking deck themes).  Sideboarded for counterspells, quasi hexproof and removal.