deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Queen Marchesa - Comments  (Read 163 times)

Comment Bot

Queen Marchesa - Comments
« on: September 19, 2017, 07:55:47 pm »
Queen Marchesa

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: Queen Marchesa - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 07:55:51 pm »
I'm pretty sure that those two copies of Creature Guy got in there by accident.

luca-sensei

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 11:35:02 am »
Yes was a mistake :)
Any suggestion to the deck?

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 04:30:17 am »
For starters, Balance is banned in commander. From what I can see, the focus of this deck is to use removal to get rid of creatures, and discard effects to get rid of your opponent's hand. This leaves Marchesa free to attack your opponent.

This strategy works fine... unless you're going up against more than one opponent. Commander is a multiplayer format, and this strategy won't work very well against multiple opponents. If you want to stick with this strategy, Custodi Lich, Master of Cruelties, and Sheoldred, Whispering One might appeal to you.

If you want to modify this deck to work in multiplayer, you have several different ways of going about it. First, there are stax effects. Make it harder for your opponents to attack you (Marchesa's Decree, Windborn Muse, Thalia, Heretic Cathar, and Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite) so you can stay as the monarch. You could also try to do a token deck, using cards like Anointed Procession, Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs, and Assemble the Legion.

luca-sensei

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 09:36:06 am »
Yes this version is for 1 v 1 actually, I made it thinking to defeat control decks with a lot of hand disruption.
because I'm sick of counters haha