deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tyler's Dragon Lair! - Comments  (Read 160 times)

Comment Bot

Tyler's Dragon Lair! - Comments
« on: September 20, 2017, 10:37:31 am »
Tyler's Dragon Lair!

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Kiozo

• Decks
Re: Tyler's Dragon Lair! - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 10:37:38 am »
I've gotta say; this looks really fun. I was looking at some of the cards and had to look them up to find out the uncommons are actually commons in Iconic Masters. I'm interested in giving this a shot sometime if I gather up all the pieces! Nice deck!

Socksofgrandeur

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 01:51:17 pm »
Thanks! I will warn you that I would consider this a casual brew. Don't expect to win a lot lol. It doesn't have much in ways of dealing with angler or BTE/Stompy so.... yeah.

jmmeyers96

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 08:05:59 am »
I was thinking of building a mono-red dragon deck after seeing iconic masters, that would take advantage of the fire-breathing ability with red ramp,like simian spirit guide/red rituals. What do you think of this idea compared to this deck?

Socksofgrandeur

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 07:21:52 pm »
Red Ramp decks really struggle with maintaining momentum. I could see a deck, but there's just so much to be gained by adding black, in the form of life gain, edicts, card draw, and additional dragons that double as removal. I'm don't know that you need the mana consistency that going mono color provides in a deck that's so focused on the mid to late game like this kind of deck would be.

Also, using fast mana to pump out creatures that require mana to be good seems a little shortsighted. You can either get them on the board quickly or deal lots of damage with them, and being able to only choose one of those options makes me hesitate a bit.