deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Legacy] Best White Equip ever!!!  (Read 425 times)

Utho

• Decks
[Legacy] Best White Equip ever!!!
« on: September 21, 2017, 01:49:12 am »
Best White Equip ever!!!

Alguna carta que creáis que puede mejorar este mazo??

Just say goodbye to your friends and hi to your opponents
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 02:05:53 pm by Utho »

Baseballknights

• Gain life,swarm life, destroy life
  • Decks
Re: [Legacy] Best White Equip ever!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 03:20:03 am »
its to expensive also it runs elspeth for no reason if you want you can check out mine even though mine is modern.
https://deckstats.net/decks/49819/781565-mono-white-equip-deck/en
hope this helps

Nephi66

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 01:55:56 pm »
Hi,
Nice deck, but I wonder why you put Serra Avenger in it. You have not much 1 or 2 mana creatures to invoke and you won't be able to cast Serra before turn 4 (or I missed the trick ?). I would rather remove them and add creatures that have synergy with artifact, Especially some 1 mana for the early games as I believe you don't want to block with Mother of runes, but keeps them safe and used them to protect your other creatures from damage. Am I right ?
Such 2 Ardent recruit or Court homunculus (which is also an artifact) or toolcraft examplar's creature like, could be a nice replacement
And 2 Indomitable Archangel and/or Leonin Abunas (hexproof for your artifact would good)
Also Sanctum gargoyle could be an option. Some artifact creature will make your 3 artifacts threshold comes quicker and you will be able to get back equipment from your graveyard.
Do you know planeswalker Nahiri, the lithomancer ? If you succed to make room for it in your deck, it will fit perfectly. Maybe, remove one Apostle blessing and one sword to plowshares to add 2 nahiri ?

crimsonking

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 03:57:50 pm »
Quitaría Apostle's Blessing, más que nada porque ya tienes Mother of Runes.
Falta  Aether Vial, que era lo que daba sentido a Serra Avenger y hacía girar un poco todo el mazo.
Con Puresteel Paladin, consideraría el 1x de Argentum Armor.

Utho

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 01:52:26 pm »
Hi man!

Thank you for your contributions. I didn't know indomitable archangel and leonin abunas.

I've changed the deck.

Do you think it would be good to add other artefact equipment?

Hi,
Nice deck, but I wonder why you put Serra Avenger in it. You have not much 1 or 2 mana creatures to invoke and you won't be able to cast Serra before turn 4 (or I missed the trick ?). I would rather remove them and add creatures that have synergy with artifact, Especially some 1 mana for the early games as I believe you don't want to block with Mother of runes, but keeps them safe and used them to protect your other creatures from damage. Am I right ?
Such 2 Ardent recruit or Court homunculus (which is also an artifact) or toolcraft examplar's creature like, could be a nice replacement
And 2 Indomitable Archangel and/or Leonin Abunas (hexproof for your artifact would good)
Also Sanctum gargoyle could be an option. Some artifact creature will make your 3 artifacts threshold comes quicker and you will be able to get back equipment from your graveyard.
Do you know planeswalker Nahiri, the lithomancer ? If you succed to make room for it in your deck, it will fit perfectly. Maybe, remove one Apostle blessing and one sword to plowshares to add 2 nahiri ?

Utho

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 01:58:26 pm »
Buenas!

Gracias por tu opinión!

Al final quite los serra avengers y apostle's blessing (aunque este ultimo lo tenia no solo para proteger criaturas sino sobretodo los equipos), ya que la madre de las runas ahi no puede hacer nada.

De todas formas para eso he añadido Indomitable Archangel o tal vez Leonin Abunas.

Aether vial no lo descarto pero por el momento probaré el mazo así.

Un saludo!

Quitaría Apostle's Blessing, más que nada porque ya tienes Mother of Runes.
Falta  Aether Vial, que era lo que daba sentido a Serra Avenger y hacía girar un poco todo el mazo.
Con Puresteel Paladin, consideraría el 1x de Argentum Armor.

Nephi66

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 05:20:58 pm »
Hi man!

Thank you for your contributions. I didn't know indomitable archangel and leonin abunas.

I've changed the deck.

Do you think it would be good to add other artefact equipment?

Hi,

Hi!
Just a first thought before I answer you about your question: I saw that you add 4 Marsh Flats. First, it costs too much real money  ;D, and second, you are mono color. So you do not really need to search for a specific land type. So basically this card is useless in your deck: You have to play that card, sacrifice it  and pay 1 life to get a plain. ??? You better have 4 more plains! Also, you don't have cards with a high mana cost so, I believe your deck could run with 18 lands, even 16 or maybe 15? with some land tricks.
In a mono-white deck, you have some much more efficient cards to get more lands : Land tax, Gift of the estates or Tith. So here's the deal with land tax or tith for example : you only need 1 plain and land tax / thit (2 land with Gift of the estates) in your hand at the beginning and you will be sure to have to 3 or 5 plains which is basically enough you need to cast your creatures. So if you have less than 2 lands and no cards to get lands, just mulligan.
Ok, I was interested to find out the best combination, so I did some testings and I believe the best ratio is 9 plains, 4 ancients Den and 2 Darksteel for 4 Tith. You can go for 8 if you are of the "bet" kind of player or for 10 plains if you want safety.

Equipment: I think I'll go for something between 8 to 12 equipments,  Should be a good ratio for your 20-22 creatures. But I would add some more badass equipments !!! You can cast/attach them for free, so high mana cost should not be an issue. Some stuff like Argentum armor, God send, Moon silver spear, Quiterus Spike and I would put at least 2 Masterwork of ingenuity to copy the equipment I need. Swords equipment looks good but I am not sure of umezawa efficiency.

It is strange, but I feel that this version misses something. Like some tricks or some more synergies to make it deadly. In fact the question you should ask is: what is your tactics ? You need to determine that if you want  to optimize your deck in some directions.

I also just run some searches:  Sigarda's aid !!!  ;D You should check for white card with the following keywords "creature artificer" , "equip creature", "auriok" you might find some interesting cards.

Hope it helps!