deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: My Original Dino Deck (Nobody else copy this plz) - Comments  (Read 224 times)

Comment Bot

My Original Dino Deck (Nobody else copy this plz) - Comments
« on: September 25, 2017, 05:56:13 am »
My Original Dino Deck (Nobody else copy this plz)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Ethanfireb

• Decks
Re: My Original Dino Deck (Nobody else copy this plz) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 05:56:20 am »
If you are concerned with people copying the deck, you can set it to private. If you wait a day or so, you can set it back to public to share it with friends and such. By then, other decks will show up before yours and people would have to hunt your deck down, so it's essentially private, but with public privileges.

Other than that, as far as suggestions go, I would definitely up the land count to the 23-24ish range. Even with ramp and such, you need to make sure you get hands that you can play if they remove your ramp. The other thing I'd suggest is going for four Drover of the Mighty and cutting Servant of the Conduit. You don't have any other uses for energy, nor do you have consistent sources. Plus, Drover of the Mighty will, ideally, be a 3/3 pretty much all the time, whereas Servant of the Conduit is always a 2/2, which is in range for Magma Spray and Shock and such.

Hope you found this helpful, and I wish you luck and joy in trampling your opponents!

Hyperendemic

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 06:14:25 am »
What a cool deck, I'm going to copy this :^)

Zakreon

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 06:29:28 am »
If you are concerned with people copying the deck, you can set it to private. If you wait a day or so, you can set it back to public to share it with friends and such. By then, other decks will show up before yours and people would have to hunt your deck down, so it's essentially private, but with public privileges.

Other than that, as far as suggestions go, I would definitely up the land count to the 23-24ish range. Even with ramp and such, you need to make sure you get hands that you can play if they remove your ramp. The other thing I'd suggest is going for four Drover of the Mighty and cutting Servant of the Conduit. You don't have any other uses for energy, nor do you have consistent sources. Plus, Drover of the Mighty will, ideally, be a 3/3 pretty much all the time, whereas Servant of the Conduit is always a 2/2, which is in range for Magma Spray and Shock and such.

Hope you found this helpful, and I wish you luck and joy in trampling your opponents!

Haha I appreciate the input but the name of it was just a joke. We put a lot of planning and theory testing into this deck, the point of energy is to make use of aether hubs and ensure that the Caller is castable turn one. Effectively, 18 enabling cards, and 15 payload cards. If our opponent wants to waste removal on the mana dorks, it just means that they wont have good answers for the beefs we'll be casting later.