deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: suggestions: list order, columns, revisions, 'maybeboard'  (Letto 3982 volte)

risuarez85

• Decks
Re: suggestions: list order, columns, revisions, 'maybeboard'
« Risposta #15 il: Marzo 12, 2014, 08:52:10 pm »
i would love to be able to sort by mana, but keep the list in its default display order (lands, spells, creatures)

so it would be lands first, then spells sorted by cost, then creatures sorted by cost. I think this is more useful than alphabetical.

what i have to do now is sort by mana cost, and then click on the card type distribution pie chart to highlight the types of cards.

Eladamri, Lord of Leaves

• Decks
« Risposta #16 il: Aprile 16, 2014, 12:17:48 am »
Some while passed since I last looked into the forum, but nevertheless Magic keeps me fascinated
so do your efforts, error!
Constantly improving your service by implementing user requests, thank you for that!

Nils

• Decks
« Risposta #17 il: Aprile 22, 2014, 12:18:21 am »

risuarez85:
As of today cards are always sorted inside their sections, so if you first let DeckStats group your deck by type and then sort by mana you should get exactly the kind of list you are looking for!

risuarez85

• Decks
« Risposta #18 il: Aprile 26, 2014, 02:47:23 pm »
AWESOME, This is so helpful, thank you!!  ;D